A thoughtfully-designed, carefully-crafted, machine washable(!!), multipurpose pouch. We LOVE the mini clutch for ladies of all ages. . .they make a wonderful surprise for a new mom (just add it to a new baby gift!), friend's birthday, teacher gift, holiday gift, teen birthday gift (a clutch + a set of teleties would make an adorable gift!).
Ideas for using a mini clutch:
- Diaper bag or purse insert: Fill it with essentials you want kept together and slide it into your diaper bag, purse, work bag, gym bag, or backpack.
- First aid kit: keep all of your of bandaids, bug spray, sunscreen, medicine, etc together in one convenient pouch.
- Mini cosmetic Bag: Large enough to fit all of your beauty essentials and conveniently machine-washable incase of spills.
- Feminine product pouch: conceal & keep together all of your essentials
Finished size: 8.25"W x 6"H (zipper opening is 6.25")
Exterior: 100% premium cotton + 100% polyester interfacing (for structure)
Interior: 75% vinyl/25% polyester waterproof, washable, food-safe, CPSIA-certified material (made in Canada)
Zipper: organic cotton tape with nickel teeth (Made in the USA)
Fully interfaced for structure
- Care: machine wash gentle, dry medium or air dry. Do not bleach. Iron if needed; do not let hot iron touch lining directly. Lining can also be wiped clean with sanitizer if needed.
About the brand:
Hemming Birds was founded to help bring joy during even the messiest moments of parenthood. Based in Charleston, SC Hemming Birds was launched in 2014 with a successful Kickstarter campaign. Since then, founder Yana Wieckowski has continued to launch new products, has earned a loyal following of customers, and has begun to expand into retail in boutiques throughout Charleston and around the US. Still true to it’s founding, all HB products are designed and handcrafted in Charleston in small batches from the only the highest quality, responsibly-sourced materials.